|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Piece|
|Tank Capacity||24 L|
|Noise Level||Less than 68 dBA|
|Supply Voltage||400 V/3N ph/50 Hz|
|Tank Heating Elements||3 kW|
|Boiler Capacity||12 L|
|Net Weight||106 kg|
Unit to be Electrolux Green & Clean upright hood type hot water rinsing dishwasher. Electrical characteristics to be 400 volts, three phase 50Hz operation, convertible to single phase onsite. Uses 2 liters of clean water per final rinse cycle. 84°C rinse temperature and pressure guaranteed by built in atmospheric boiler and built in rinse booster pump. Washing performance is guaranteed by a powerful 0.8 kW wash pump and upper and lower stainless steel revolving washing spray arms. 304 Stainless steel construction to include single skin hood, external, front and side panels, wash tank, tank filter plus wash and rinse arms. Unit shall be field convertible from straight to corner operation. The unit is equipped with flexible fill hoses. Delivered on heightadjustable feet.Main Features:
- Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming cold water to a minimum of 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
- Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and selfdraining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with builtin programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
- IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
- 45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
- The machine can be connected to cold water*.
- Heavy duty Stainless steel construction. Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are in 304 series Stainless steel.
- Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
- Single skin hood supported by 3 springs to ensure smooth movement and guarantee operator safety.
- Specially designed Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
- Revolving interchangeable Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
- Pre-arranged for on-site HACCP implementation
- Item Code: 505073
- Production Capacity: DISHES PER HOUR 1440
- Delivery Time: 1 WEEK
- Packaging Details: WOODEN PACKING THAT WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA